"Who are you?" ~ Best Answer Given By An Actor in a Movie

This from the Movie Gladiator and this scene from the movie is worth watching any number of times.
This happens after the fight, when Commodus enters the arena, and asks maximus who is wearing a helmet to reveal himself. this is how it goes.

COMMODUS: Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard. I don't think there has been a gladiator to match you, as for this young man [Commodus holding Lucius in front him],he insists you are Hector reborn, or was it Hercules. Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name. 


You do have a name...?




MAXIMUS: My name is gladiator.
[Maximus slowly turns around and begins to walk back to the other gladiators.]

COMMODUS: How dare you show your back to me, SLAVE. You will remove your helmet and tell me your name... [The Praetorian take a ready-stand, and the gladiators, without weapons, move forward ready to fight with Maximus. Maximus stops, takes a deep breath, removes his helmet, and turns to face Commodus.]
 
MAXIMUS: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.