Subscribe to Download Video

Erica Fernandes and Shaheer Sheikh Finally opens up on their Marriage and Relationship! - Download This Video



Great Video. Watch Till the End.

Don't Forget To Like & Share

Erica Fernandes and Shaheer Sheikh Finally opens up on their Marriage and Relationship For any COPYRIGHT issue OR inquiry CONTACT US at Rongoshare@yahoo.com or one of our SOCIAL NETWORKS. Once We have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content we will have it Removed, for sure. There is no copyright infringement intended for the song or picture. ------------------------------------------------------ Follow us on Facebook : https://ift.tt/2R9xUlB Follow us on Instagram : https://ift.tt/2FH986I Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Univrslmediapro - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Shaheer Sheikh is all set to return to the TV space with his upcoming daily soap Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke. While talking to a daily, Shaheer revealed that he was hesitant of doing the show. His upcoming show revolves primarily around marriage so when the actor was asked about his marriage plans, he said, My parents have tried everything, photos dikhaaye hain bahut baar. I remember this one time when I was out shopping with my sister, and a girl met me at the mall, which was secretly arranged by my mom (laughs!). My parents, who are currently in Mumbai, have been breathing down my neck for me to settle down. They have vowed that they won’t go back home until I get married." He further added, "I can take the plunge only when I feel it from within. I can’t do it just because the family, society and people around want me to." When asked if he is seeing someone, especially due to his rumoured relationship with his Kuch Rang Pyar Ke co-actor Erica Fernandes he said, "Abhi aisa kuchh nahi hai. According to reports, I am dating a couple of women and I have two to three wives around the world. Erica has herself denied our relationship, and expected people to respect us. But then, that's the hazard of our profession." So the actor has finally spoken about his relationship status with Erica and plans of getting married! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Subscribe to Download Video