To Indian girls: What is the salary package that you are expecting for your future or would - be husband?

Please note that this question is plain simple without any assumptions or stereotyping .
In the context of Indian - arranged marriage , what would be the financial strength that you think is sufficient to run a household in India as per the expectation of would-be-wife?
I understand that the expectation may vary from person to person . But I would like to know the general opinion.
Expressing an exact figure (for instance , like 12 LPA )would be helpful

Answer :- 

Well, I'm a 23 year old. And my views expressed here are personal :) No matter whether I find my partner myself or let my parents help me do that, I don't think marriage works the way as you framed in your question.


Quoting Backstreet Boys'

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me

I like the song :) but I am practical enough to know that it takes more than the 'ultimate divine love' to make a marriage work! Ice ages have come and gone. But money rules the world now. 


NO, NO this ain't the right thing to do..
But;

"Equality is the new cool!" ;)

Last week Delhi High Court broke the glass ceiling of inequality for women in Indian Navy, allowing them to get into permanent commission there.
After winning equality even there out in the waters, I don't think a woman should put all the financial burden on her husband's shoulders.

So, rather than dreaming about the size of my would be husband's monthly pay cheque, I'd find a guy who loves me the way I am, for that I respect him and we'll support each other to live the most happening life henceforth!

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Marriages aren't just about securing your future or saving up for raising your kids, and that's true about Indian girls too;

But to be honest, no one has actually succeeded in reading a woman's mind, is it? :D