How do I earn 5 dollars per day from internet?

You can earn $5/day from 2 simple websites and you don't need to invest any money.
1. Fiverr - do whatever you can (cover design, video editing, audio editing, content creation, proofreading, video recording).
2. Write articles on iWriter (work 1-2 hours a day for the first 25 reviews and then less than 1 hour/day for $5/day). You can start this within 10 minutes. All you need is a PayPal account and a PC.
3. Work on Freelancer as a Virtual Assistant - write content or take advantage of your skills.
To get results really quick, I highly recommend iWriter. Since I was 18 years old (now I'm 23), I've been trying to make money on my own by using the Internet:
  • I bought watches from eBay from China and resold them for a commission;
  • I worked as a Virtual Assistant;
  • I wrote articles for an Indian Automotive Forum;
  • I tried to create 3D models, but I failed completely;



At the moment, I run a blog and I self-
 books on Amazon on different topics (most regarding online marketing and self-improvement).
If you want to start a business, you will need money. A blog requires capital, to
 a book requires capital, to create a course requires capital. 99% of the businesses require capital, but iWriter is the best way to start making money, especially if you only need $5/day. 
I have a completely free eBook of 25 pages which explains 20 ways to make money online today (even if you don't have starting capital).
The free book is on my blog and you need to signup to get it. If you don't like, you can unsubscribe at any time. It would be a pain to write 25 pages here, so check it out here - EntrepreneurEnhanced
Source :- quora.com